To ensure the safety of all participants, to encourage the broadest and most diverse involvement possible, and to respect the important issues and communities we are supporting, we ask everyone taking part in the Climate Action to respect the following agreements:
* We will promote a tone of respect, honesty, transparency, and accountability in our actions.
* We will use no violence (physical or verbal) towards any person.
* We will not carry anything that can be construed as a weapon, nor possess (or consume) any alcohol or drugs.
* We will abide by the decisions made by the group regarding media spokespeople and messaging.
* Any changes to our plans will be made by the group using consensus
* We will all hold each other accountable to respecting these agreements.